PDF version of this document: Download
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
Name of Corporation, Partnership, or Proprietorship
Street Address, City. State, Zip
CUSTOMER, in consideration of making purchases from DOOR STOP, does hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All orders placed by CUSTOMER will be confirmed by DOOR STOP with a faxed Order Acknowledgement. If necessary, CUSTOMER must make changes to said order within 24 hours of CUSTOMER’s receipt of the Order Acknowledgement, or the order will be processed as shown. If the order is cancelled after the 24-hour allowance period, CUSTOMER is responsible to pay DOOR STOP any and all charges related to said order.
2. Given the customization often required, a minimum 50% payment deposit must be made to DOOR STOP in order to begin processing CUSTOMER’s order. In certain cases and at DOOR STOP’s discretion, a 100% deposit may be required.
3. Upon CUSTOMER’s receipt of order, CUSTOMER is obligated to check materials delivered. If there is an alleged problem, CUSTOMER must call DOOR STOP within 24 hours of delivery (and notify in writing within 5 days of delivery) to advise of any of the following: a) quantity discrepancy; b) incorrect material; and/or c) damaged or defective merchandise.
4. All custom-manufactured and/or special-order merchandise for CUSTOMER is sold subject to the condition that it is not cancelable.
5. A 20% re-stocking charge will be made for all materials returned by CUSTOMER. All returns must be approved by DOOR STOP and must be in merchantable condition, in the same packaging and/or wrapper condition as when delivery thereof was made to CUSTOMER, or for CUSTOMER’s account.
6. CUSTOMER agrees to have agent and facilities available to accept all deliveries of merchandise pursuant to orders placed for shipment to CUSTOMER’s office, warehouse, jobsites, or any other designated location. CUSTOMER shall take full responsibility for freight, demurrage, hold-over and similar charges arising out of, connected with, or relating to CUSTOMER’s failure to fulfill its obligations under the terms of this clause, regardless of the origin of the shipment.
7. All CUSTOMER payments shall be made according to an invoice’s payment terms, but not later than 30 days of an invoice’s date. Any CUSTOMER with invoices over 60 days old will have its account automatically put on hold with no exceptions, and any pending orders will not be released until the account is made current.
8. If CUSTOMER is over 90 days late with a payment, then DOOR STOP is authorized to deduct from CUSTOMER’s bank account or credit card, which deposit or previous payment was drawn on, the entire outstanding balance. If any of CUSTOMER’s checks are returned unpaid, then DOOR STOP is authorized to deduct from CUSTOMER’s bank account or credit card, which deposit or previous payment was drawn on, the entire outstanding balance plus $50 representing a returned check fee. This contract and a photocopy of the deposit or previous payment check will serve as the Bank Draft Authorization. All credit card sales, which are accepted at the discretion of DOOR STOP, shall be final.
9. In the event that CUSTOMER’s debt to DOOR STOP is turned over to an attorney or other agent for collection, CUSTOMER agrees to pay any and all legal fees plus all other costs and expenses of collections incurred by DOOR STOP while recovering any unpaid balance.
10. This agreement applies to all sales and transactions between CUSTOMER and DOOR STOP. No modification of this agreement by CUSTOMER will be binding upon the parties to this agreement (regardless of any organizational changes by CUSTOMER) unless submitted in writing by CUSTOMER to DOOR STOP and signed by both parties.
11. DOOR STOP can cancel or change the terms of this agreement at any time.
12. The rights of DOOR STOP are not limited to the above.
ACCEPTED & AGREED:
CUSTOMER SIGNATURE DATE
PRINT NAME TITLE